How To Make Your Breasts Look Bigger When You Are Wearing A Strapless Dress
If you are going to ask an expert for advice how to make your breasts look bigger in a strapless dress, she will probably tell you to:
1. Choose a dress that comes in bold hues. Dark reds and blues with solid horizontal lines across the breast area are good choices when you are after making your breasts look bigger. Actually, not many experts would recommend wearing strappy dresses or flat tube tops as these can in fact make your breasts downright flat. Halter tops would look flattering for women with smaller breasts, but if ever you have to wear a strappy dress for whatever reason, then just make sure to select the right colors and designs. A heart-shaped top would look nice, and if you wear something like this you can enhance your breasts so that they will look like they are about to peek out of your dress.
2. Buy a good quality push-up bra, first of all. Push-up bras are undergarments designed for women who do not appear to have prominent cleavage. Wearing this kind of bra will lift your breasts up instantly. You must keep in mind though that for this to be effective, it needs to fit you perfectly. So don’t choose blindly; try the undergarment on first and make sure that it fits just right. A good alternative to push-up bras are water bras. Water bras have pouches filled with water and that gives more volume to your breasts. You might think that water bras are uncomfortable to wear, but they are not. They could take a little getting to used to, but once you are settled with the idea and satisfied with the fact that you have bigger boobs, wearing a water bra is going to simply grow into you.
3. You can further enhance your breasts with makeup. For more cleavage, the tip here is to use a dark eye shadow powder along the area between your breasts. Then bring out the upper portion of your breasts by highlighting it using gold eye shadow powder or a highlighter. Make sure to blend the colors very well. The idea here is to have breasts that look naturally big as much as possible. Practice makes perfect, as the saying goes. So try this makeup trick several times before the big day.
4. Bring attention to your breasts by wearing a long-chained necklace with a dangling pendant. A short necklace with a long pendant that dangles along the middle between your breasts will also work well.
5. Be conscious of your posture always. If you want to look like you have bigger breasts, straighten your back and tuck your tummy in.
These tips are but quick fixes for women with small breasts. To have permanently bigger breasts, performing breast exercises and breast massages is a must. You may also find the idea of using breast enhancing creams appealing. Such products help to facilitate the blood flow towards the breast area. You can also ask your doctor about the possibility of taking breast enhancing supplements. Organic or natural breast enhancing supplements are quite popular these days as they not only hasten your progress towards bigger breasts, they also help to make you healthier. You would surely want to think of doing these things so you would not have to relearn the steps on how to make your breasts look bigger in a strapless dress every time you are going to a party.