Oral Sex for the Self: Tips for Trying Autofellatio
It’s the rare man who doesn’t enjoy being on the receiving end of some mind-blowing oral sex – and if guys are honest, it’s the rare man who hasn’t at least half-heartedly tried to perform oral sex on himself. Officially called autofellatio, self-administered oral sex certainly requires that a man practice good penis health – after all, unlike partners performing oral sex, with autofellatio the fellator knows exactly where that penis has been! But to successfully perform autofellatio, most men need to take proper preparation steps.
1) Practice, practice, practice. First off, it’s best to admit that very, very few men are able to give themselves oral sex on their first try. As with any skill, it requires that a guy practice and get in shape. So men who are serious about autofellatio should be prepared to work at it for a while before achieving success.
2) Get limber. Although having an exceptionally long penis can certainly make the act easier, more modestly endowed men are going to need to be limber. The neck and spine especially need to be working at their flexible peak. Some guys are naturally more flexible than others, so many dudes need to exercise in order to achieve a higher degree of flexibility.
3) Try yoga. There are many yoga exercises (such as the cobra, the plow and downward facing dog) which focus on lengthening the neck and spine and giving a man greater flexibility in these areas. Finding some reputable videos or taking some yoga classes can be helpful. However, be sure to take things at the proper pace; going too quickly or too enthusiastically can hurt one’s back – which is not only painful and inconvenient but which can slow down progress toward the autofellatio goal.
4) Slim down. Because self-administered oral sex involves bending the neck and spine so that the lips meet the penis, the fewer obstacles in the way, the better. Translation: a big gut is going to make things more difficult. Losing that spare tire not only makes mouth-to-penis contact more likely, it also is healthier in general.
5) Make the stomach ready. Eat and drink sufficiently throughout the day, but stop about two hours before starting the autofellatio attempt. If possible, move the bowels and urinate during that period in order to keep the stomach empty and more receptive to the bending and twisting that is coming.
6) Warm up. Do some good stretching exercises that get the body limber and in shape. It may also help to take a nice, warm bath beforehand. And keep the bedroom warm throughout.
7) Get positioned. While some men can autofellate while standing or sitting, most have an easier time doing it while lying down. After rubbing the penis erect, lie on the back on a bed. The head should be a foot or so away from the headboard or wall. Lift the legs over the head until the feet are pressed against the wall. The lower back should always be supported by the arms. Slowly walk the feet down the wall, letting the crotch drop closer and closer to the mouth. Let gravity work! Don’t stretch too far, as this might lead to injury.
Try and try again
If the goal is not reached the first time, don’t be discouraged. Many men achieve success if they keep at it.
Some men also discover a new appreciation for those who give them oral sex – and for how important penis care is. Getting up-close-and-personal through autofellatio emphasizes again that a man needs to regularly apply a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep his equipment good and healthy. For example, now a man knows firsthand about that stench women complain about – so using a crème with vitamin A, the bacterial properties of which battle penis odor, makes more sense than ever. The crème should also include Shea butter and vitamin E, two superior moisturizers, so that there’s no unsightly and off-putting dry penile skin to worry about.