Physical Signs of Attraction – How to Tell If He Also Likes You
Have you ever felt a tingling sensation every time you see this guy? Do you feel that he always looks in your direction each time you pass by? Does your heart beat skip faster whenever you see him? Did it ever cross your mind to get to know him better? If all your answer is yes, then you may be physically attracted to this man. There are many physical signs of attraction you need to be aware of.
These are just some manifestations of the physical signs of attraction, the look, the tingling sensation all means the same thing. There’s chemistry in the air during the exchange of glances and you can feel the instant attraction. There are people who can’t seem to hide how they feel, yet there are some who knows how to hide their feelings of attraction, unless you look deeper. Here are some physical signs of attraction to avoid being clueless when a guy is attracted to you;
1. Feet and legs – when a guy fiddles, crosses and uncrosses his legs and his feet and legs are pointing towards you while talking indicates that he is attracted to you.
2. Eyes- when feeling an intense emotion, the eyes excretes tears but not to the point where they will fall. The eyes will only look shiny because of the liquid excretion, and this is one indication of physical attraction. So when a guy talks to you and his eyes are glowing and shiny, this means that he is attracted to you.
3. Fidgeting and touching – fiddling with the hair, touching the clothes, stroking the cheeks, rubbing the skin, touching the ear, massaging the neck and playing with objects and jewelry are all physical signs of attraction. The skin on the mouth and upper lips becomes very sensitive when there’s physical attraction.
4. Clothing – when a guy feels attraction, he feels hot and so needs to adjust his clothing to alleviate the warm feeling he gets upon seeing his object of attraction. Adjusting the tie, opening several buttons on the shirt and rolling the sleeves of the shirts when talking to you are physical signs of attraction.
5. Trying to attract your attention- when a guy feels attraction he will make means to get your attention. He will become loud and funny so he will be noticed. Another way is distancing himself from the crowd and be alone, making him look brooding and mysterious.
6. Stand with hands on the hips – when a guy is attracted to a girl, he will stand with hands on the hips while talking to her. This will emphasize his body size and shows his confidence. This also shows that he wants the girl to notice his best assets, that’s why the hands is on the hips, maybe he believe his assets are in that area.
Those are just some of the common physical signs of attraction. Some people might find it hard to conceal them, while others might still have doubts if the guy is really attracted to her. So whenever you see those kinds of signals from a man, then you can be sure he is indeed attracted to you.