Tips To Remove Acne And Acne Scars In 5 Days
Are you suffering form acne? Have you done anything to cure it? Don’t worry; it is a common problem that affects more or less everyone. In teenage years, almost every boy and girl experiences this acne problem. Though acne is not a very serious problem, when it becomes relentless, can cause big problems, that leads to degradation of self confidence. So, you have to take care of your skin everyday.
1. The foremost and crucial things you have to do are smoothly clean your skin, particularly your face, as a minimum two times a day. Apply a soft cleanser and subsequently, wash your skin with water. Take advice of your dermatologist about what type of cleanser is best for you according to your skin type.
2. Make use of proper acne products ( prefer products which your dermatologist recommended for you ). Don’t apply products that cause rashes or itching sensation because it will damage your skin and lead to permanent skin scarring.
3. Use a cream which has benzoyl peroxide as the main base. Benzoyl peroxide dries the acne in about 2-3 hours. As a result the acne will dry out and can be washed off easily and quickly.
4. Use a facewash which has little or NO oil content. Because facewash and cleansers which contain oils can leas to excess acne formation.
5. Try to use a face wash that contains salicylic acid in moderate concentration. Salicylic acid helps to prevent spreading of acne and also helps to dry the acne quicker and also reduces scarring. (example : speelac facewash gel)
6. Avoid touching your face at all costs. Use the back of your hand for itching. Don’t make contact with acne with your nails. This will lead to intense scarring. Use cream containing glycolic acid. This helps to brighten skin tone and reduces scarring.
7. ALWAYS protect your face and other parts of your body from the sun. Sun exposure leads to pigmentation of your skin and can also is a catalyst acne formation and scarring. Use sunscreen whenever you go out and always try to avoid sun exposure.
8. ALWAYS wash your face before you go to bed. Remove all traces of makeup and other cosmetics before going to bed or else the pores of the acne get infected which can cause inflammation of acne. Use makeup in limited quantity. Use natural and herbal makeup as much as possible.
9. Use a anti-microbial soap to prevent acne formation. Avoid using soaps with oil extracts etc. Maintain a separate towel and soap for yourself. This will ensure that your skin is free from any dirt and will give you a healthy glow.
10. Avoid eating junk food as much as possible. Studies have showed that excess oil consumption and other fatty foods cause immense acne formation. Eat green leafy vegetables. And also include vitamin C and D in your diet.